• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Carter Allen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter Allen

Anyone used this bank? Can you do anything online? Or do I have to call them anytime I want to transfer money.

Cater Allen

A lot of us use them but the usual requirement is for at least a £5k balance in the account. Our accountant has a special arrangement with Cater Allen whereby the £5k balance requirement is waived. They don't charge for standard contractor ltd company usage, pay good interest and have been very efficient throughout the nearly 8 years I have been with them.

There is currently no online facility but from memory their freephone number is available 24/7.

Comment

Thats great thanks. I'm all set up but wondered if there was an easier way of shifting money around. I'll just have to go back to using the phone.

Comment

Working...
      X