• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cafe de Paris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cafe de Paris

Anyone been here? think it's in the West End
    Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer

Yeah it's a c*nts paradise, avoid.

Comment

I've heard guru is a regular.

Comment

Originally posted by reformation
        Yeah it's a c*nts paradise, avoid.
        Oh right - my band has been offered a gig there. Assume it won't be full of posers that night....
        Call the cops

Comment

Oh right - my band has been offered a gig there. Assume it won't be full of posers that night....
          I went ages ago and some wanna be girl band were there who sucked, the crowd was full of pretentious twats in chinos and a hair cut that could cut metal. If your act involved mass electrocution or throwing heavy objects then please play there... and post the film on youtube

Comment

It's on the Boulevard des Italiens.

HTH
            God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

I used to eat/drink there a lot just after they reopened about 10 years ago. IMHO It's naffness personified these days. There are much better places to go that aren't full of people with no taste and too much money.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse
                I used to eat/drink there a lot just after they reopened about 10 years ago. IMHO It's naffness personified these days. There are much better places to go that aren't full of people with no taste and too much money.
                In the West End? It has changed then.
                God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Not the greatest place then.

Oh well - a gig's a gig - don't have to mingle when I'm there
                  Call the cops

Comment

As the OP said "West End" I didn't think he meant the original.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X