• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Biggest fcking idiot ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest fcking idiot ever

Please vote with your heart.
    DimPrawn
    67.86%
    Everybody else
    32.14%

Originally posted by Denny
    Anyone of here who.....

Disagrees with me about anything
    Anyone who plagiarises my posts and passes my comments up as their own. (You know who you are...)
    Anyone who doesn't like Oasis

Can I just say that your opinions on any of the above are not appreciated or welcomed.
    off
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Anyone of here who.....

Anyone who plagiarises my posts and passes my comments up as their own. (You know who you are...)

Can I just say that your opinions on any of the above are not appreciated or welcomed.

Who hasn't taken their happy pills today ?
      Last edited by Lucy; 20 February 2007, 16:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
        Who hasn't taken their happy pills today ?
        You, obviously. Are you on the blob?

Comment

Please please please put me on your ignore list, improve both our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
            Please please please put me on your ignore list, improve both our lives.
            I'm beginning to like you. You lucky person, you.

Comment

Anyone of here who.....

Oasis are (were) a w**k stain on the bed linen of the music industry

Comment

This poll is hidden because DimPrawn is on your fcking idiot list.
                abc
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                X