• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think I want to lie down.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I want to lie down.

More from the Deadly Torygraph:
    Higher earners should live alongside poorer households to achieve a better mix in housing, a Government-commissioned report said yesterday.
    And if they won't go and live in sink council estates voluntarily.....
    God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
    More from the Deadly Torygraph:
    And if they won't go and live in sink council estates voluntarily.....
    what then is the point of being a higher earner?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

This is a great effort of NL to reduce global warming.

If the scrotes only have to nip next door for a new telly or video, or for something to sell to feed their crack habit they won't need to run that rusty blue transit.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Higher earners should live alongside poorer households to achieve a better mix in housing, a Government-commissioned report said yesterday.
        What is "better" about it?

Comment

I once had reason for a plod to ask me why I was "driving that sort of car in that kind of area".

"Erm, because I live there?"

I guess now said plod will have to be sent on a re-education course.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            I once had reason for a plod to ask me why I was "driving that sort of car in that kind of area".

I guess now said plod will have to be sent on a re-education course.
            Obviously you were ahead of your time
            God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded

I assume this was in GB - was it your Lambourghini or Porsche up north, or a rusty Mark III Cortina down south?

Comment

And leave the good houses for civil servants?

Comment

“Higher earners should live alongside poorer households to achieve a better mix in housing, a Government-commissioned report said yesterday.”

Local Government implanted a similar policy in my hometown. The council bought up properties in the well to do area. The properties were then used to house problem families and ex-convicts under the theory that if the families are housed in better areas they will change their ways and behave better. The result is that the area is suffering from vandalism theft and murder for the first time in forty years.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddy]
                    Higher earners should live alongside poorer households to achieve a better mix in housing
                    Didn’t Westminster Council try something like this back in the 80’s?
                    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                    X