• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ban The Ban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ban The Ban

http://usera.imagecave.com/kernow/cameron.png

We all know that bullets are far crueller than dogs! More foxes, deer and hares are dying now and more inhumanely than before the ill-conceived Hunting Act. Two years ago after a series of free votes in the House of Commons, the Hunting Act became law…. can I be alone in thinking that the act, like so many others passed by this government, has achieved the exact reverse of what it was intended to do? More foxes, more deer and more hares are dying now than ever before and in ways that are very much more cruel!

What a loads of bo11ocks. Now Fook orf. Yes be-orf you Berk.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I'm from the country and personally I think it's just about the only decent bit of legislation that the current government have put through. The abuses that the hunts used to get away with over the local population were staggering - never mind what the dogs did to the foxes. It was pure exploitation of both people and animals and is well rid of.
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
        I'm from the country and personally I think it's just about the only decent bit of legislation that the current government have put through. The abuses that the hunts used to get away with over the local population were staggering - never mind what the dogs did to the foxes. It was pure exploitation of both people and animals and is well rid of.
        Oi be finkin you don't rightly now your propper place 'n all. You probally one of them city types wiv yer agas 'n yer range rovers.

Comment

Wa-hey! The old fox hunting debate is back!

C'mon Dodgey. Come and have your arse spanked again!
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
            Indeed. It is class warfare, and the people whose idea of hunting is a drunken cavalry charge in fancy dress are the Bosch.
            God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Working...
            X