• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crap Pimp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap Pimp

Anyone used Hudson, any comments, I got a contract through them but have found them to fecking cr*p after in terms of sorting out renewals etc.

Ive got to the point now I would rather go without an rate rise than get one and give them more money, as they do sweet FA for me.

At least most other agents engage with the contractors, in the two years with Hudson Ive heard nothing, pimp never returns calls, they dont even bother to do drinks or anything.

Originally posted by Ivor1
    Anyone used Hudson, any comments, I got a contract through them but have found them to fecking cr*p after in terms of sorting out renewals etc.

Ive got to the point now I would rather go without an rate rise than get one and give them more money, as they do sweet FA for me.

At least most other agents engage with the contractors, in the two years with Hudson Ive heard nothing, pimp never returns calls, they dont even bother to do drinks or anything.
    I was with Hudson albeit in Australia and they were'nt too bad. Was with Hays last year for 2 years in UK and they were really good, paid on time, my contact there was really nice and professional. The whole xmas drinks thing with agencies - do they still do that?

Comment

I got a calll from one of their pimps, he sounded like 'del boy',
      he then tried to flog me a permie job when I had applied for the highly paid contracting job, I should have seen that one coming .

Comment

Sounds like the perfect agent. Apart from the fit agent I am currently dealing/flirting with, I don't need any contact from the agency. Sort things out going in, usual paper chase, request rate rises when appropriate. As long as they pay up on time, why do I want to chat/have a beer with them ?

Comment

Del boy - lol

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg
            Sounds like the perfect agent. Apart from the fit agent I am currently dealing/flirting with, I don't need any contact from the agency. Sort things out going in, usual paper chase, request rate rises when appropriate. As long as they pay up on time, why do I want to chat/have a beer with them ?
            I bet she's wet for you too.

Comment

Working...
            X