• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Integration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integration

Muslim Council of Great Britain advises schools on best way to meet muslims' needs

A 72 page document has been presented to schools telling them how to meet muslim childrens' needs as this will aid integration. Do they have a different definition of the word integration????

the world has gone ******* mad.
    Call the cops

Comment

It's an interesting read. linq
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

So that's a “no” then to netball in knickers.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
          So that's a “no” then to netball in knickers.
          Bottle Green.... mmmm the memories
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The pool I swim at has womens only night to cater for various religions and fat chicks. Someone has obviously complained that this is unfair/sexist, whatever, cos we now have a mens only night....

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz
              The pool I swim at has womens only night to cater for various religions and fat chicks. Someone has obviously complained that this is unfair/sexist, whatever, cos we now have a mens only night....
              In Hamphshie (Nr Alresford) they have a nude swiming night. And as for Holland...
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                In Hamphshie (Nr Alresford) they have a nude swiming night. And as for Holland...
                Here in Germany too. During the summer all the lakes around here are nudie too.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
                  Here in Germany too. During the summer all the lakes around here are nudie too.
                  I went for a walk through the 'English garden' in Munich hoping to get a gawp at some ladeez but came away disappointed as it was full of fat middle aged business men, it was quite comical to see their neatly pressed suits on hangers in the trees though.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

The guidance criticises the "vast majority" of primary schools for asking boys and girls to change in mixed groups.
                    Schools do not have mixed changing rooms. What the hell are they talking about?
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X