• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

accountants crooks/saints

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accountants crooks/saints

Having stirred a couple of forumers and started a 'lets abuse buckstewerbuck' thread....I can conclude that when searching for a new accountant:

K&B, Giantgroup, JSA, 360 and others are a bunch of dishonest crooks.

Anyone who advertises on this website ************, SJD etc... are good honest accountants who never let you down.

If there were any problems with the accountants who advertise on CUK and in particular those that use the forum, we would all hear about it. I, for one, wouldn't want it any other way.

The accountant we advertise is honest, straightforward and cheap, which is why we both use them and market them without any qualms to others. If that changes we would expect to get immediate feedback on this forum.

Many of us have struggled with poor service from accountants in the past - there is no need for others to go through the same stress and expense !!

Comment

************, you do sound honest. Sorry it sounded like I was having a go at you in particular, cos I wasnt.

All companies will have good and bad reps. Just becuase they have had bad reps in the past, doesn't mean someone posting something good....and suddenly they are a employee!!

Comment

Hmm

Interesting....I go away for a couple of days & miss the interesting posts about this brewster guy! Typical! :rolleyes

Comment

Re: Hmm

Hi Darren

How was the stag doo in Prague - good time had by all I trust ?

Fiddle and I were with you in spirit.

Comment

Are you just plain stupid Buck?

You admitted to being K&B in an earlier thread:

Veteran **
            (9/24/04 11:55 am)
            Reply | Edit Re: managed limited company
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Buck, you are K&B! You've just posted an ad on another BB using the same user name.

At least be a bit clever about it.

Buckstewerbuck
            (9/24/04 12:16 pm)
            Reply Re: managed limited company
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            trying for referrals....cant balme a guy for that!

Comment

Prague

Cheers Rhino

Very good time thanks, you missed a good weekend!! Would certainly recommend it.

Comment

Re: Prague

SJD

I was trying to get referrals as a contractor....stupid!!

K&B as which most other accountants run referral schemes.

Jumping the gun again........

Comment

and if contractors went to K&B because they read your blatent advertising posts they would have bypassed you and you would have no idea who signed up.

how would you claim the referrals?

Comment

Debbie your not from Dallas by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                    X