• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats going on ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats going on ?

Whenever I talk to the girlies in the training section, their nips go stiff, thrusting through their tops, and they start to wriggle a little in their seats.

Whats going on ???

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I was standing behind you.

Comment

you left the door open and its going cold
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

don't worry it is part of training course to re-habilitate you, so that you don't re-offend once your released back into the community.

How many years/months did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
          Whenever I talk to the girlies in the training section, their nips go stiff, thrusting through their tops, and they start to wriggle a little in their seats.
          Whats going on ???

The room is too cold.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Whats going on ???

The smell of two week old semen, urine and excrement stained underwear is supposed to be an aphrodisiac...
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

You are one of the few who I imagine looks just like your avatar along with Hankwangford, Spacecadet and Freakydancer, how accurate am I?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                You are one of the few who I imagine looks just like your avatar along with Hankwangford, Spacecadet and Freakydancer, how accurate am I?
                you serious?
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Whats going on ???

You're deluded. Next.
                  It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                    you serious?
                    Could be, why pick him as an avatar? Don't tell me he's one of th bus bombers or something
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X