• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't Do It........It's a scam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Do It........It's a scam

Morning Tv are running a series on scams, while I'm all for locking up and throwing away the key for the scum who try it on with the very old, there was a woman on yesterday who deserves everything she got...............

£70 for boxes of chocolate...............................wait for it...............................

that make you slim

Guess what.............they didn't work

I saw this on another forum some time back (can't remember which one) where this guy's girlfriend was on a girlie holiday to Ibiza and she wanted to lose some weight before going so bought a big jar of SlimFast.

He suspected she was going on a ShagFest so he swapped the jar of SlimFast for Weider Giant Mega Mass protein powder.

Over the next few weeks she noticed she wasn't getting any slimmer so in a panic, she started drinking nothing but gallons of this stuff just before the holiday and gained about a stone an a half.

Probably an urban myth but quite funny if true...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      I saw this on another forum some time back (can't remember which one) where this guy's girlfriend was on a girlie holiday to Ibiza and she wanted to lose some weight before going so bought a big jar of SlimFast.

He suspected she was going on a ShagFest so he swapped the jar of SlimFast for Weider Giant Mega Mass protein powder.

Over the next few weeks she noticed she wasn't getting any slimmer so in a panic, she started drinking nothing but gallons of this stuff just before the holiday and gained about a stone an a half.

Probably an urban myth but quite funny if true...
      Thats off a chick flick - I believe Lindsey Lohan is in it.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Who is Lindsey Lohan ?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          Who is Lindsey Lohan ?
          That young lass who's always in the papers getting sloshed.
          American, dark haired, freckles...she was in Herbie?

Thts about all I know on her.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

I must read the wrong papers
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Who is Lindsey Lohan ?
              Photographed with her gash out.

Shaven Haven.

Apparently.
              Call the cops

Comment

I must read the wrong papers
                Clearly.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                  Photographed with her gash out.

Shaven Haven.

Apparently.

where show me !!!!
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

Red hair....
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X