• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pregnant Teens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pregnant Teens

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6385967.stm

Teenage girls living in deprived areas are four times more likely to fall pregnant than those living in more affluent areas, official data shows

A quick drive round any council estate will tell anyone this fact
    Coffee's for closers

SA - at what age did you first drop??
    Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet

Teenage girls living in deprived areas are four times more likely to fall pregnant than those living in more affluent areas, official data shows

Liked this bit

<
      Teenage pregnancy is a complex social issue requiring long-term strategic solutions.
      >

Using condoms or not shagging don't seem particularly difficult solutions to me.
      Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
        SA - at what age did you first drop??
        A lass in my class at school was pregnant at 12, but no other from my year got pregnant during the rest of school. I think she was a lesson to us all!

Hardly any of my mates have kids even now come to think of it
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          A lass in my class at school was pregnant at 12
          That was all I needed to hear
          Call the cops

Comment

Do you know where these areas are and how I can get there from Surrey.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz
              Try your luck in Feltham.

Failing that, Slough, Staines, Sunbury Cross or Pooley Green.
              Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz
                I used to work in Wynthenshaw, it was crawling with teen age mums, heading out for some sandwiches at lunchtime, only a 5 minute walk, but you'd see them hanging round the phone boxes chatting away, smoking with the prams to one side

If you want to get an easy shag, then I propose Fridays nightclub, Northenden or the nightclub at the lansdowne hotel in Fallowfield.
                Watch out for the men folk though, dangerous bunch
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

dirty chavs - see it as a way to get up the housing ladder

problem is its the babies who suffer as often they teenager is already part of the poverty trap - which they cannot get out of because the parents do not work and therefore do not encourage their kids to work - to the point where one of your daughters getting pregnant can be seen as an income stream

therefore babies grow up with same moral values (e.g. non) and cycle continues

however I have seen around where I live the young teen mums giving their parents hell because they are so bone idle and do not help teen mum even when teen mum is trying to get job/childcare etc

Comment

I used to work in Wynthenshaw, it was crawling with teen age mums, heading out for some sandwiches at lunchtime, only a 5 minute walk, but you'd see them hanging round the phone boxes chatting away, smoking with the prams to one side
                    Sounds like Harlow, except they are smoking crack
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X