• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brixton Takedown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brixton Takedown

Thought I'd share a little experience I had a few weeks ago.

So there I was 4am in Brixton trying to get a cab, some little black guy comes up and is trying to sell me some charlie, he's my best buddie, he won't take no for an answer, takes this foul ball of coke out his mouth to show me & by this stage I've had enuff of his BS so I say mate just fook off. His attitude changes completely he's in my face so I'm like cool lets get it on.

Suddenly 2 other black guys appear then there's 3. My heart rate is about 140 cos I know it's not my money they want (all of £2.87) but a bit of an old clockwork orange style fun. I know it's on I'm just thinking is it going to be a punch on or knives, either way it's not looking good for Jawz. So my plan was to kinghit the guy on my right and then f**ing bolt. Suddenly a scream of tyres and a little white minibus comes round the corner slams on its brakes and out jump 6 or 7 plain clothes cops, the 3 black guys couldnt even run. They tackled them to the ground pulled the coke out the other ones mouth and cuffed them. They must have been watching us the whole time.

They told me not to hang around Brixton this late and took off! I have to say these boys saved me a kicking or something worse and were pretty professional the way they busted those guys. I never did get that taxi.
    Last edited by Jawz; 22 February 2007, 16:34.

Did you get your mummy to wash your underpants?

Comment

Welcome to Bliars vision of an integrated diverse multicultural fair prosperous society.

Comment

lol south london is an arse now days.

I was brought up in bermondsey and learnt were not to go, lewisham, elephant, peckham etc.

Used to go to a night every week not so long ago at Plan B in brixton, there was loads of us but even so I was with my missus so it cabs were ordered before we left and it was out the door in the cab home.

Hate the place!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
          Welcome to Bliars vision of an integrated diverse multicultural fair prosperous society.
          Yeah I'll stick to Surbiton now I think.

Comment

That happened to me once in Amsterdam. I'd only been there an hour and the cops also jumped on top of me and read the riot act. Once they found out that I lived in Germany they were all nice, if I had of been living in GB I reckon I would have got the 3rd degree.
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
              That happened to me once in Amsterdam. I'd only been there an hour and the cops also jumped on top of me and read the riot act. Once they found out that I lived in Germany they were all nice, if I had of been living in GB I reckon I would have got the 3rd degree.
              So how did the same happen to you then?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz
                Yeah I'll stick to Surbiton now I think.
                It's not safe there either. I got mauled by a granny and her shopping trolley in Waitrose a couple of years back.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
                  It's not safe there either. I got mauled by a granny and her shopping trolley in Waitrose a couple of years back.
                  Yeah I was coming out of a halford in essex after purchasing a tomtom, to find a 65 year old man and his wife parked half accross a zebra crossing and half blocking my exit from the car park.

After giving him some time and honking when I reslised he wasnt moving, He prompty opened his car door and told me to fuk off while his wife gave me the finger!

I was pissing myself laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
                    Nanageddon!
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X