• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Shaunbhoy insult thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shaunbhoy insult thread

Would it not be easier if we just cut out the middleman,

Hello Shaunbhoy I would like to have an argument

I'll start.. House prices are about to crash....

to save you from RSI you could cut and paste the following..

[ you are clearly some kind of amoeba/vacuous cretin/window licker whos tree hugging/surrender monkey/random issult, spinless cowardice... etc ]
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Originally posted by Bagpuss

Would it not be easier if we just cut out the middleman,
    Easier no doubt. But nowhere near as much fun for me. Can't see why you are getting excited anyway, in order for you to get involved in any arguing, someone would have to come along and perform some sort of upgrade on that dormant organ you keep stored behind that gormless fizzer of yours!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Thanks SB a tried and tested classic! Everytime I hear it it just gets better!
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Everytime I hear it it just gets better!
        And no less appropriate.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Thanks SB a tried and tested classic! Everytime I hear it it just gets better!

I have to say SB - you're very good with insults - were you home-schooled?

Comment

SB's egotism is a plain case of mistaken nonentity

Comment

Working...
            X