• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are all contractors tw**s?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are all contractors tw**s?

Yes, except the ones who work through my agency and those who will do so in the future. (and the ones I have played golf with)
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Yawn

Comment

Upset that we have considerably more money than yow?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        Yes, except the ones who work through my agency and those who will do so in the future. (and the ones I have played golf with)
        so what agency are you then?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by chubba
          Upset that we have considerably more money than yow?
          Yow... like in dutch????
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Yow as in Harry Enfield brummy accent. Sounded right when typed

Comment

I'm not a twin. I have a brother but he's a few years older than me.

hth
              tl

Comment

No, but agents are. Next...
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Did one of them try to pull a fast one again? Tried to go direct?

Comment

Working...
                  X