• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B Suggestions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B Suggestions

Anyone got a good plan B idea, something small that will make say £500-£1000 a month initially? Preferably a website as I can do it myself (with help from Graphic Designer friends). I've looked on a few suppliers sites but not sure what's best.

If I had an idea that would make £500-1000 per month from a website from the outset, I would:

a) keep it to myself and;
    b) get started on it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
      Anyone got a good plan B idea, something small that will make say £500-£1000 a month initially? Preferably a website as I can do it myself (with help from Graphic Designer friends). I've looked on a few suppliers sites but not sure what's best.
      I have a great idea for making a guaranteed income of 500-1000 a month in your spare time. My all-you-need-to-know guide to this astounding secret can be in the post today, if you register now. Please have your credit card ready.
      God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Not everyone has the luxury of being able to build an ecommerce site for free though.

Comment

what to sell is the question !

I can tell you, plan b's are not as easy as they look

Milan.

Comment

Im going to create a site to allow people to buy Plan B ideas.

Comment

Plan B should be how you can improve plan A.

HTH

Comment

Toys Re-United. A website where toys that have lost a bit can go to find their missing bits.

Jigsaws can once again be complete. The missing bone from your "Operation" game can be replaced.

Either that or a website to publicise conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Bright Spark
                  Plan B should be how you can improve plan A.

HTH
                  Now that's deep...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What about an gun for hire site, I can link assassins with disgruntled people with money, of course Ill have to use code words.

"Take Care" of a loved one : £1000

Comment

Working...
                    X