• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A run of good luck

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A run of good luck

I’ve just got a letter telling me that I’ve “been selected from thousands of names to receive a sum of money to spend as you wish on Additions Direct goods”. That’s the second time I’ve come up trumps this week! On Monday it was Littlewoods. I am on a roll.

I. gonna draw all the money out of my bank accounts and buy lottery tickets. With this run of luck, one of them is bound to be the jackpot.
    Drivel is my speciality

Mate, that's nothing!!

In the last week I've been offered $5,000,000 from Nigeria, $1,300,000 from Uganda and $2,750,000 from UAE.

At todays exchange rates, I'm quids in!!!
    Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
      Mate, that's nothing!!

In the last week I've been offered $5,000,000 from Nigeria, $1,300,000 from Uganda and $2,750,000 from UAE.

At todays exchange rates, I'm quids in!!!
      How do you work that out? Those sums are in dollars. At the current exchange rate that's about 5 pounds and thruppence.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
        I’ve just got a letter telling me that I’ve “been selected from thousands of names to receive a sum of money to spend as you wish on Additions Direct goods”.
        I got one of those as well. I really don't know what to spend all my hard earned on...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
        X