• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Actually Ill enough not to go into work.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually Ill enough not to go into work.

Damn. I must be sick. Got in last night from work, started chucking up and have been sat on the toilet for 24 hours.

Was hoping to go in, but just given up and rung to say, nah cant make it.

Bugger. A days money lost.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

my 1 year old daughter was like that all weekend - nothing like being woken by a stream of warm vomit across your cheek!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      Damn. I must be sick. Got in last night from work, started chucking up and have been sat on the toilet for 24 hours.

Was hoping to go in, but just given up and rung to say, nah cant make it.

Bugger. A days money lost.
      Market there for a fetish wecam site.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Work from home, on the lav with laptop?

Comment

"been sat on the toilet for 24 hours."

You'll have the mother of all pins and needles.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by jh0711
            my 1 year old daughter was like that all weekend - nothing like being woken by a stream of warm vomit across your cheek!

lol how true, great when you pick them up, hold them tight - a little to hard and they bring up their last bottle all over your head, neck and back. At least it's warm
            whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Missus and child went away for the weekend and I was thinking. Great bliss.

Now its a ring of fire.

I was supposed to negotiate my new global contract in one hour with the US VP and i've had to cancel it. I would've probably agreed to do the roll for £5 hour in this state.

Im going back to bed/toilet/bed/toilet.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Flippin heck - you must be ill!

Take care of yerself - this is why I alawys carry Immodium in my first aid box when I'm away from home. You never know when you're going to need it...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What a southern jessy. You were monaing about a few shandies a while ago, n'est pas?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
                    Flippin heck - you must be ill!

Take care of yerself - this is why I alawys carry Immodium in my first aid box when I'm away from home. You never know when you're going to need it...
                    Mate, carry it on your person at all times! Never been so blissful as when I was halfway up a mountain in Ladak and got that funny feeling in my tummy. I remember I had stuck it in my wallet as I had some very dodgy food on the way over from Delhi.

Was visiting a Buddhist monastery later on that day. Dread to think what they would have though if I came covered in tulipe!

The stuff never leaves my person, can make sex awkward though …..
                    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Working...
                    X