• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Harry in Iraq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince Harry in Iraq

2 scenarios I can see:

1. He's kept out of danger and/or has a team of SAS minders round him at all times.
    2. He's a sacrificial lamb for the future of the monarchy as a whole. They've always been ruthless like that. Imagine how popular the Windsors would be if he cops it out there.

Yes I am a cynic
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru
    2 scenarios I can see:

1. He's kept out of danger and/or has a team of SAS minders round him at all times.
    2. He's a sacrificial lamb for the future of the monarchy as a whole. They've always been ruthless like that. Imagine how popular the Windsors would be if he cops it out there.

Yes I am a cynic
    "Harry Killed by Iranian Insurgents"

1. Unites the Country (GB)
    2. Excuse to Invade and Occupy Iran
    3. Blair Extends his term in power.
    4. Harry (Questionable Father) problem removed.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Oh that's just awful, but you have a point Paddy.

For Andy in the Falklands it was a different ball game altogether, Harry on the other hand walking target everywhere he goes – be a real hero lad become a contractor and together we can defeat hector for good.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

will any bookies take bets on him comming back in a body bag?
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy

I thought we were already united?

Since when did the UK and our bosom buddies across the pond need an excuse – I reckon the yanks will be in Iran before the end of the year.

Churchill he is not, possibly the most worst outcome of this

No comment, I could of sworn those men in black coats were no sitting behind me five minutes ago
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Nice to see him following in his father's footsteps and taking an active combat rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllll................................. ..........
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy

Talking of cynicism what were your lot doing to fight Hitler?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                2 scenarios I can see:

Yes I am a cynic
                I hear the people that did over his mum have submitted a tender.

Edit: I fell like I am going to hell now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
                  I hear the people that did over his mum have submitted a tender.

Edit: I fell like I am going to hell now.

you are already there/here
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                    Talking of cynicism what were your lot doing to fight Hitler?
                    I know they opened a book of condolences when Hitler died..
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X