• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thank god its friday....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank god its friday....

I am at work but half asleep - really glad the weekend starts in a few hours!!!

Left London around 6:30 last night and was heading out for a night with friends as someone I know was having a leaving do. A few beers into the evening, Mrs Mustang rang to say that Mustang Jnr was reacting to the vaccinations he had on tuesday and, since he hadn't drunk much since then she was taking him to A&E. I drank up and headed to the hospital - missed a train so took a taxi.

We left the hospital after visits to A&E and the paediatric ward. They said it was meningitis as they originally though and was not connected to the injections. It was just a conincidence!! I am not convinced! They treated him for dehydration and we left to go home. Poor little thing - more injections in his 6 months than I have had in years!! He is not his normal self now but the rash has gone down.

Anyway I am now on site at the clients seeing if I can get away with leaving early today. Just had a light lunch and will lie low for the afternoon.

Have a good weekend everyone. I will be sleeping (in between rugby matches) - if Mustang Jnr lets me!!

Hope he gets better soon.

Comment

should have been a work from home day...

hope the little fella gets better soon
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
      X