• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Them wimmin wot don't know...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Them wimmin wot don't know...

that they're pregnant...

Until their waters break...

The ex-daughter-in-law of my next door neighbour has just achieved this remarkable feat at 40...

Despite having had 2 kids previously it apparently all came as a big surprise...

Baby daughter is doing well apparently.

I bet she's a porker then.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      The ex-daughter-in-law of my next door neighbour has just achieved this remarkable feat at 40...

Despite having had 2 kids previously it apparently all came as a big surprise...
      I wonder who the father is then, 'cos it certainly isn't the husband if she's in that much denial - you can understand if teenagers don't realise why their periods have stopped (or maybe not even started), but a 40 year old?
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Apparantly if a woman hits 'size of an elephant' proportions it is quite common for her periods to stop. So if she is a porker that could explain part of this. Also, it is harder to notice the bump a developing kid makes if you are already the EU butter mountain with feet.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

They had some woman in the paper a few years ago, they found this massive growth inside her weighing 35kgs. She had no idea it was there and just thought she had put on heaps of weight.

Comment

Indeed.

The difference being that this lump started bawling its head off...

Comment

Indeed.

The difference being that this lump started bawling its head off...
              How does her boyfriend square the fact that the baby's black and they're both white?

Comment

Working...
              X