• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

who's working today ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who's working today ??

Anyone in ?
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Yep
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Aye. Total lack of motivation.

Downloading lastnights episode of Numb3rs after I've watched that I'm going to have a nice long soak in the bath. After that I can imagine me sitting in the pub all afternoon.

Should be doing my normal Sat morning database stuff, but just can't be arsed.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I'm in. Well connected remotely from myCo's premises (my sofa to be strictly accurate).

Comment

Not me - I'm sat in my pj's watching Soccer AM and starting on the delivery of Hotel Chocolat I just got

Enjoy work you suckers!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            Not me - I'm sat in my pj's watching Soccer AM and starting on the delivery of Hotel Chocolat I just got

Enjoy work you suckers!
            Hey - I haven't really got up yet and I am sat watching Soccer AM and I am charging for it!

Comment

I'm moping around as I failed a driving assesment yesterday

Got to wait 2 weeks before I can take it again. Not fussed as real job starts on monday but I hate to fail stuff. This must be the first time I can remember having ever failed a exam/test.

Sucks.

Comment

Work work work work work... still, watching the cooking show on BBC1 which is making me hungry. Fancy making some homemade tartare sauce now.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

well I'm at working, with some coke.

the guys in Asia have screwed up my restores for a data migration, and will take a further 6 hours, they called to tell me about it at 3am !!
                  The guys in the US have screwed up my access to Active Directory so I can't make my OU changes yet, and I can't get hold of the chap in KL to add me to the right group.

Problem is this is the fisrt of several moves, only 120 people today, and no servers, just some data, in two weeks if it like this the sh!t's going to hit the fan!!!

Still I'm being paid for it, today and last night will pay for my flights to Vietnam and Mexico inc. the GF. so can't really complain.
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner

Still I'm being paid for it, today and last night will pay for my flights to Vietnam and Mexico inc. the GF. so can't really complain.
                    You rich barsteward

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X