• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I Am Not Chico

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Am Not Chico

Chinese whispers have built up from an original flippant comment after somebody erroneously "fingered" (ooh-eer) me as Chico. Only sasguru knows who Chico is and he isn't telling.

I know you aren't Chico.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Was it you really, LB? I had it down as someone else. You surprised me a bit when you outed.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Was it you really, LB?
        The clue is in the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          The clue is in the thread title.
          Ah, but do we believe you this time, you being the master of deception and all that...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Ah, but do we believe you this time, you being the master of deception and all that...
            It's true, the evil one has wily ways as well as all the best tunes.

Comment

i thought it was my love SAS Geee
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
              X