• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We definitely hit the bottom!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We definitely hit the bottom!

http://www.jobserve.com/W4D3ECF4838E058DB.job

Outspoken Architect - Enterprise/Technical/Integration

OK, my client seeks a highly experienced, opinionated, and self-promoting Enterprise or Technical Architect! You will have extensive experience in industry, and ideally will have progressed through a number of Middleware/eai implementations (Tibco, WebSphere/MQ, Webmethods, seebeyond, biztalk, etc.) and now be a respected Architect (Enterprise Architect, Technical Architect, SOA). You will like to talk a lot and discuss your views with fellow Architects, as well as help people with their understanding of technical issues. The role ideally suits people wishing to work from home. However the role pays very badly my client has zero budget, and therefore can only pay in the form of the occasional round of golf, or a few pints! In return you would be expected to put as many (or as few) hours as you wish! If you are interested, intrigued, astonished, outraged, etc etc. Please apply online or send us an email to the address below to learn more.

Applications welcome from candidates who require a work visa
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Attempt at viral marketing by an pimp me thinks?

Comment

Working...
    X