• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Great Britain?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Britain?

The three Great Britain sides did well, didn't they....

France 32-21 Wales

Ireland 43-13 England

Scotland 17-37 Italy

At least England and Wales were away to good teams. The Scots are utterly useless. The first seven minutes should be entered for the Montreux comedy award! Anyone else notice that lardarse who come on as a replacement for the Jocks about half-way through? Don't they do any training up there?

Perhaps we should all take up the round-ball game instead!

At least these players don't get paid ridiculous amounts of money unlike Beckams of this world, these said players also probably (unlike Beckham) don't wear their wifes' knickers...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      The three Great Britain sides did well, didn't they....

France 32-21 Wales

Ireland 43-13 England

Scotland 17-37 Italy

At least England and Wales were away to good teams.
      Do you mean Italy is not a good team? They are getting better and better and even played well against England last time.

And for the scots.... up yours, Shaun.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I must admit to shouting for the Mario's

They have always been the joke of the 6 nations.

It's about time they got better and made the games they play in more interesting. Instead of how many points are they going down by today.

Well done Italy.

Franko - This does not mean I like Ital's
        Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          Do you mean Italy is not a good team? They are getting better and better and even played well against England last time.
          Italy are a half-decent side, but don't get too carried away - England's true status was shown in Ireland, and Scotland are a joke.

Comment

Team GBR just came second in A1GP.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I have always wanted to try on my wife's knickers. Would seven other people on here care to join me?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Isn't this just another attempt to enter the Guiness Book of Records, Xog...?

What was the previous best?
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  The Scots are utterly useless. The first seven minutes should be entered for the Montreux comedy award! Anyone else notice that lardarse who come on as a replacement for the Jocks about half-way through? Don't they do any training up there?
                  TBH not a lot. There is a small league in the Borders that throws up some strapping farmers with a liking for Rugby, in between real work; apart from that it's mainly an Edinburgh private school sport. So for Rugby, Scotland is a really small country. The miracle is that they occasionally do pull out something extra and beat a team that does have much greater breadth and depth.
                  God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Working...
                  X