• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alright Own Up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright Own Up

which one of you feckers

has punched my mobile number into a fax machine

damn thing keeps calling me

'tis very funny and I will try it on somebody I know

nice one

Milan.

Fax's are sometimes sent at 3 am or 4 am in the morning, to save the telephone bill. Once had a machine that regularly woke me up. Trouble was I kept forgetting to unplug the phone.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
      which one of you feckers

has punched my mobile number into a fax machine

damn thing keeps calling me

'tis very funny and I will try it on somebody I know

nice one

Milan.
      Sorry m8.

I feel even worse about signing you up to all that gay pr0n now too. Unless you are enjoying that bit?

Comment

I had that once - for weeks the damn thing kept ringing several times a day time with a "data call" whatever that is. Sometimes ring again immediately as soon as I pressed stop.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I do the same thing I did in secondary school - reduced ringing volume to zero, this way to my parents it appeared that the phone was working just fine (they could call outside), but the teachers could not reach my parents because no ringing was happening even though it looked for the teachers that nobody picked the phone - no more after that I had to worry from around 7pm to 9pm that some nasty phone call would occur!

I graduated with distinction (silver medal)

Comment

try the phone preference service and fax preference service

Comment

what's that ?

Alexey, what are mumbling about ?

you turned down the volume on your mummy and daddy's telephone

u da man !

now get a proper job and get on with some work.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                I graduated with distinction (silver medal)
                How the feck can a "Silver" medal be a distinction?

FFS!

"Gold", go for "Gold"!

Comment

I did not get Gold because for this one had to have all A grades and I had 2 (maximum allowed for Silver medal) B grades - for Russian Language and Russian Literature, yes I did have A for ze English

Comment

Working...
                  X