• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's not just IT contractors obsessed by house prices!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just IT contractors obsessed by house prices!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/6397373.stm

Jesus had a son named Judah and was buried alongside Mary Magdalene, according to a new documentary by Hollywood film director James Cameron.
    It examines a tomb found near Jerusalem in 1980 which the film-makers say belonged to Jesus and his family.

The Oscar-winning director of Titanic says statistical analysis and DNA back the claim.

"It doesn't get bigger than this," he said in a press release.

Local residents said they were pleased with the attention the tomb has drawn.

"It will mean our house prices will go up because Christians will want to live here," one woman said.

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    "It will mean our house prices will go up because Christians will want to live here," one woman said.
    Jesus stayed in my flat when he studied in London.

I’ve still got the coat he wore.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

The Oscar-winning director of Titanic says statistical analysis and DNA back the claim.

What ? They have some of God's DNA to compare against ?

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
        What ? They have some of God's DNA to compare against ?
        God's DNA was 0

Chico.

Comment

Working...
        X