• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B is working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B is working

One of my tunes has been selected as the theme music to a corporate video for a company in New Zealand.

Now, if I could just get three or four a week I could wrap this contracting lark.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead
    One of my tunes has been selected as the theme music to a corporate video for a company in New Zealand.

Now, if I could just get three or four a week I could wrap this contracting lark.

Ah wow, thats fantastic!!!

How did they come accross it? You got it on iTunes or a website or something?

Bravo Cliphead - you must be very proud!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Ah wow, thats fantastic!!!

How did they come accross it? You got it on iTunes or a website or something?

Bravo Cliphead - you must be very proud!
      Yes, I had it on DMusic.com and they found it while searching for suitable music.

Nice to see my name on the credits!
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Yes, I had it on DMusic.com and they found it while searching for suitable music.

I bet!

Thats really cool - well done
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Good on you !

I was only speaking to your 'brother' last night...he gets the occasional publishing cheque, but not as many as he would like !

Comment

well done clippy.... you're far too taletnted to be contributing here!
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

I hope they got the spelling right and did'nt call you "Clithead". Everyone would have had you confused with a certain Ruskie software pioneer of great standing
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Anyone heard official corporate hymn of KPMG? It's hillarious

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                  I hope they got the spelling right and did'nt call you "Clithead". Everyone would have had you confused with a certain Ruskie software pioneer of great standing
                  They used my real name, as long as Hector doesn't notice...
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    Anyone heard official corporate hymn of KPMG? It's hillarious

""""Keep Plenty o' Meetings Going""""""""

""""Keep Plenty o' Meetings Going"""""""

Keep 'em going
                    Keep 'em going

Til the client's out of money and we're at the bank

Comment

Working...
                    X