• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Steed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steed

Any one heard of these guys? I understand they are a MSC, off shore solution..

good, bad or ugly?

My advice is never to go with any income structure with MSC, offshore or solution in the title.

Why are people attracted to them? Is it the thought of an extra couple of hundred a year in tax avoidance?
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Always be suspicious of firms who name themselves after TV and film heroes, famous authors, and the like. They are hiding something.

Comment

I'm with Obvious Tax Evasion Limited, a great MSC offshore company.

They'll never take me alive!

Comment

awww I've just signed up with a scheme from Spiderman, Hartley, Ironside & Tolstoy

Where Hartley is Hartley hare from Pipkins - just in case you were wondering
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I once knew an indian contractor who did an offshore scheme, he got the offshore MSC to keep two thirds of income in a private bank account in dubai, every quarter he would fly there with his Mrs withdraw the full amount in cash and convert this to gold jewellery which his Mrs would wear.

They would then fly back and he would sell this to one of the indian jewellery shops which had placed the order. The cost of the trip was covered by adding vat, which he obviously did not pay to Customs.

Tried to get me involved but I thought it sounded a bit dodgy, I think the MSC involved was called 'Sweeney' .

Comment

Many aussies use these offshore schemes
              Must be pretty safe if so many people use these

Comment

So long.

Steed has announced that it will no longer be processing payments after April 5th.

Comment

Working...
                X