• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Speed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed

Anyone tried?

Yeah 145mph on the M25

Comment

Nope other stuff tho

Comment

In my youth.

OK when your 21 years old and wanna dance all night like a, well like a drug crazed teenager, but forget it if you wanna shag, sleep, eat or feel ok for a few days. There's better alternatives.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
          In my youth.

OK when your 21 years old and wanna dance all night like a, well like a drug crazed teenager, but forget it if you wanna shag, sleep, eat or feel ok for a few days. There's better alternatives.

coke is better imo, but had a speedy bomb once and was dancin for hours with no bad come down. Them were the days
          whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

In a mis-spent youth

Teeth are paying the price now though
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The movie? wooden 'acting' I thought.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Crap, but then I'm not drawn into the drugs hype, much prefer beers.

Do you want to stay awake all night really? You may think so but at 6am it gets beyond a joke. Then you feel tulip for 2 days after due to sleep deprivation. Never again!

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
                  In my youth.

Spot on - used to drink industrial, quantities of snakebite on the whizz as well and the post-speed crash plus a hangover was awful. I remember sitting in a bus at 8 in the morning in glasgow thinking I was having a coronary after a particularly bad night and I was only 20 then.

At best a youngsters recreational chemical and its not that much cheaper these days than its south american cousin.

Comment

If you just want to stay awake, there's much better stuff around these days. I was reading about something the other day (can't remember the name at the moment) which allows you to stay awake for 48 hours without after-effects, but doesn't stop you sleeping if you want to. It's only licensed for treating narcolepsy in this country, but you can get it on the internet.

It's also supposed to improve your memory

If only I could remember what it's called .. . .. .
                    Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Working...
                    X