• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Link to the Forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link to the Forum

who replaced the link to the forum with a link to a bank account ?

where is the link to the forum now ?

Milan.

What?

Comment

yes I got tricked by that one today !!! Be interesting to know how many people clicked through to fee banking!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

what are you guys smoking ?

Comment

I've just clicked the Free Banking link.

A bit sneaky IMO.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
            yes I got tricked by that one today !!! Be interesting to know how many people clicked through to fee banking!
            I did! I usually just click there blindly!

Comment

maybe they have a deal with the advertiser they get so much per click hence they swapped the forum link (they're most popular click thru imo) for the bank advert link

Milan.

Comment

I'd be more charitable and assume incompetence...
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I got caught too
                  if you cant find the link you could always try googling "Test Please Delete"
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Interesting to see how many of you used that particular link

You could always try the "Bulletin Board" link in the main left hand menu of the main site...

Comment

Working...
                    X