• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who said outsourcing was not a problem?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who said outsourcing was not a problem?

9 people out of ten in my floor are clearly from another country on a special exchange visa probably paid a tenth of what an average salary of a local/EU would be (oh well perhaps add another extra tenth for expenses provided). They arrive at 8am, they leave at 8pm.

The future does not look so bright......
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Wales?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      Wales?
      Docklands
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Wales?
        <valleys accent>
        You want some tidy coding done boyo? cheap as chips see.
        </valleys accent>

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          Docklands
          That's not another country.

Where do you commute from to get there? I'm told it's a drag from Bucks.

Comment

That's not another country.
            It is now.

Comment

Working...
            X