• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WoodyCUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoodyCUK

Come on - show yourself!!!

This username was playing on the bingo last night It HAS to be one of you lot!

Its nothing to be ashamed of
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Oh yes it is...
    But he got a full house!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

So do you get a better chance of winning through the day or at night, and which site do you find best. Or would this be a secret.

Comment

Originally posted by mictech
        So do you get a better chance of winning through the day or at night, and which site do you find best. Or would this be a secret.

I'm saying nothing more - all the more for me mwahahahaaha
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

But I get so bored at work, might as well have some fun and maybe make some dosh at the same time.

There's only so many time you can wander the office checking the sights.

Comment

Originally posted by mictech
            But I get so bored at work, might as well have some fun and maybe make some dosh at the same time.

There's only so many time you can wander the office checking the sights.
            OK

get yourself onto www.galabingo.co.uk then! It has many different bingo games on the go at once, and I find the best one is top of the list (City). That has a spotlight round at half past every hour (where you can win a grand) and a jetset round every on-the hour where the ful house is a few hundred.

You can win the Cash Climber every go if you get the full house in under 32 go's!!! (It's currently about £95k).

I dont know how many people log on through the day like - it might not even be worth your while?

Good luck though, and let us know how you get on
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Thank, it worth a look. Getting bored of my other on-line games.

Comment

Missus had a few goes last night and didnt win.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The deal no/deal games passes the time ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X