• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who you'd like to meet the most/least on here!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who you'd like to meet the most/least on here!

Of all the people on here, I've always wanted to meet Zeity the most. Half of me does axctually suspect that he really is a Giant Alien Lizard

I'd like to meet Churchill the least (as I suspect he'd actually be a real sweetheart, and then his tough man image would be ruined (bit like MF!))
    The pope is a tard.

you....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      I'd like to meet Churchill the least (as I suspect he'd actually be a real sweetheart, and then his tough man image would be ruined (bit like MF!))
      Churchill really is a six foot something ex-marine, yet, he also is a sweetie underneath.

HTH
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Shaunbhoy - just need to find out what makes a grown man of almost 50 years old (not too far off my Dads age) act like such a tit.
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          you....
          You've met me!!!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

TLG - to exchange tips and tricks of the trade.

Comment

I'd like to meet Joe Black... but I dont think he wants to meet me

Comment

Does anyone want to meet me? I am very sensitive, but I do like to experiment with new things.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I would like to meet chico. Now, where did I leave that baseball bat?

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke
                    Does anyone want to meet me? I am very sensitive, but I do like to experiment with new things.
                    Me too, I have some fireworks and some lube and a bottle of wine from Asda.

Comment

Working...
                    X