• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

full of totti

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

full of totti

working in clients Manchester office today, full of totti, can't keep my eyes on the work....GF was up here last night, but tonight I'm all by myself....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Originally posted by n5gooner
    working in clients Manchester office today, full of totti, can't keep my eyes on the work....GF was up here last night, but tonight I'm all by myself....
    Totti plays for Roma.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I cant believe I thought you were gay when I first met you! You're a right tart!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

where abouts in manc?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          I cant believe I thought you were gay when I first met you! You're a right tart!
          Being a bit camp helps u pull, as girls trust you more as they think you are non-threatening. Then they sleep with you for a 'novelty'sh@g' so they can boast they sh@gged a gay boy.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            I can't believe you thought I was gay, nether could the GF !!! LOL !!!!

oh wore that shirt again last night !!! and went to Canal St with the GF, (apparently its the Gay area in Manchester) she said it made a change for me to have to blokes eyeing me up rather than her!!!!
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
            X