• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Jobs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract Jobs

I have a couple of positions on the go at the moment including a Storage Administrator and a Project Office Lead.

Might be easier if you post on here what you are looking for and myself (and others) will be able to see what we can find for you.

Looking for

Might be easier if you post on here what you are looking for

Err - I was looking for a 1947 Ford Mondeo, that should have done no more than 20k miles. Should be both a left-hand and a right-hand drive model. Should run on petrol, diesel or lpg gas. Should achieve 150 mpg minimum (on the town cycle). Must have been built in Germany and been driven by an elderly Indian woman. And must cost no more than 700 pounds.

Err - other than that - I'm fairly flexible on the specifications.

Comment

Iceberg Slim!

I'm up for a bit of juniorish Siebel or Peoplesoft, ta for asking.

Is a storage administrator a warehouseman? and is a project office lead a programme manager? just curious.

Comment

Re: Iceberg Slim!

Support, Unix (scripting & App) ,Oracle (application support -not Oracle,not DBA) ,Telecoms (Call logging /Billing,provisioning),win2K SBS, Notes 4.x, VB (hacking not developer) VBA and lotuscript),IIS, windows media server.

Preferrably in a customer near Slough, that pays a lot and doesn't expect a lot - I have my online life to worry about.

Send me a private and you can have my CV (the toilet may need wallpapering)

Comment

Contract

I'm looking for a job as Harem Tester for a rich Arab Sheikh based somewhere in the Bahamas.

I would like to deflower young virgins for the Sheikh to make sure they are not booby trapped( ) by the CIA attempting to start an incident. In addition, I have to take his private yacht out around the Bahamas making sure that the sails dont seize up.

Start : Immediate
          Salary : Who Cares!!!!

Comment

Looking for a BA/PM role.

Usual stuff, i.e. SSADM, Prince2 (not certified), Office, BPR, package selection/implementation, FS, RD, UAT, Visio, workshops etc.

30+ years in IT, 18 as a contractor. 15 years a BA, 8 as a PM.

Comment

If anyone wants to send CV's to me then please do so by first sending me a private message

Comment

Difficult when one can't get to a private email address...

Comment

if you click on my name and then go to send me a message... I will e-mail you back

Comment

I get the following error when I try that

reccon@cuk: You can not send messages because you do not have inbox enabled.

This seems to be tied up to your ezboard account. I probably have the same problem, as I don't have an ezboard inbox enabled either. You can get to me through the PCG Portal though, using "jump systems" in the Find Profile company name

Comment

Working...
                    X