• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Name and Praise!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name and Praise!

Amtec!

This is the first job email I have ever received which has had proper detail in it! It actually states the rate, location, full job description and duration!!!!! This must be a first!

Well done Amtec - bravo!

(And it looks like quite a decent rate too, so I thought I'd post it for the Oracle Apps PM's out there.)

---------- Forwarded Message -----------
    To:
    Sent: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:35:06 +0000 (GMT)
    Subject: 8440 - Contract Requirement

Dear Associate

Our government client requires a Project Manager to manage the implementation of an Oracle HR system, incorporating Oracle HR, self service, payroll, learning management, iLearning, iRecruitment and Oracle Tutor. The ideal candidate should:
    1-have good knowledge of project management including Prince 2. 2-Knowledge of information technology and systems methodologies. 3-Knowledge of finance and budgeting procedures.
    4-Project management experience preferably in the public sector. 5-Experienced in the use of structured methodologies.
    6-Experienced in managing third party suppliers.
    7-Experience of managing IT enabled business change projects. Management skills, with a project management background.
    8-Information systems and technology skills, including proficiency in MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Project.
    9-The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems. Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
    10-Able to apply quality management principles and process.
    11-Able to plan and manage the deployment of resources to meet project milestones.
    12-Able to manage and motivate the project team. Able to apply standard project management approaches.

The role is 6 months, Coventry based, and is due to start ASAP. The maximum amount we can pay for the role is £485 a day.
    The pope is a tard.

I thought you didn't do Public Sector
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
      I thought you didn't do Public Sector

I dont "work for the public sector" or however you put it, but I occassionally consult for them
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        I dont "work for the public sector" or however you put it, but I occassionally consult for them
        Ahh... so you do 'work in' 'work for' 'consult' 'waste taxpayers money' for the Public sector
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          Ahh... so you do 'work in' 'work for' 'consult' 'waste taxpayers money' for the Public sector
          No, I never waste tax payers money.

The work I do is always incredibly important and worthwhile

HTH
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Do you drive a Ford Fiesta and wear sensible shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz .
              Do you drive a Ford Fiesta and wear sensible shoes?

No, I taxi everywhere, and am not a lesbo.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
              X