• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Motherf*ckers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motherf*ckers

******* Sky/Virgin Media.

No Sky One, Sky Two, Sky News or SkySports News as of midnight last night - annoying when I've been watching Lost for for the past few years.

Anyone know of any good sites where I can download Lost for free?
    Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer

No Sky One, Sky Two, Sky News or SkySports News as of midnight last night - annoying when I've been watching Lost for for the past few years.

I wouldn't bother - Lost is crap! Its totally jumped the shark - every week more questions, every week no answers.
    Its like twin Peaks all over again.

24 on the other hand - rocks!!

And dont even get me started on the new Battlestar Gallactica!!!!! Thats the best TV I have EVER watched!!!! Starbuck's going to die-ie, Starbuck's going to die-ie la la la la la la, etc

Edit: Sorry I was no actual help to your question
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Torrents mate, use Bit Torrentz.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        I wouldn't bother - Lost is crap! Its totally jumped the shark - every week more questions, every week no answers.

And dont even get me started on the new Battlestar Gallactica!!!!! Thats the best TV I have EVER watched!!!! Starbuck's going to die-ie, Starbuck's going to die-ie la la la la la la, etc

I loved Twin Peaks! God that brings back memories. I even bought the soundtrack
        Last edited by Jawz .; 1 March 2007, 10:08.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

Edit: Sorry I was no actual help to your question
          I disagree - I like Lost wheras 24 is rubbish.
          Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz .
            Torrents mate, use Bit Torrentz.

Thankyou mate - I'll check it out.
            Call the cops

Comment

I disagree - I like Lost wheras 24 is rubbish.
              Well then, you are clearly a noob.

HTH

The pope is a tard.

Comment

I use mininova.org for lost
                Season 3 is getting better than 2.

Comment

24 is crap squared !

luckily I was lent the series 1 dvd's and had to waste 24 hours watching the nonsense

it kind of lost credibility after his missus and kid were kidnapped for the 15th time

i dread to think how crap it must have been for people watching it on tv once a week for 24 weeks

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                    I use mininova.org for lost
                    Season 3 is getting better than 2.
                    Last episode was good - particularly Cindy and the kids turning up at the Hydra station.
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X