• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agent showed cleavage to get me to sign contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent showed cleavage to get me to sign contract

When I was offered my first contract, I saw the clause saying that client had to sign contract or it was null and void. I refused to sign.

Up to then I had been dealing with a bloke - suddenly his boss appeared. She kept talking to me about general stuff - and was showing more and more cleavage. Finally I was almost drolling - she asked me one more time to sign. I said no and her jacket was pulled firmly shut.

I was only 25 at the time - amazing I said no really. Maybe I should have seen how far she would have gone to get a signature!

Sounds like you missed out!!

Comment

I did once hear of a female agent offering a BJ if a contractor took the role.... I would have stipulated that this was acceptable only on the condition that if there was no closure (you get my drift) to the act then it would be repeated until satisfaction was forthcoming
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        I did once hear of a female agent offering a BJ if a contractor took the role.... I would have stipulated that this was acceptable only on the condition that if there was no closure (you get my drift) to the act then it would be repeated until satisfaction was forthcoming
        what about contractors offering BJs to clients to get contracts..... is this allowable?
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
          what about contractors offering BJs to clients to get contracts..... is this allowable?
          I would subcontract that out as an expense, avoid any BIK issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
            ....and plenty of eye contact.
            Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
              When I was offered my first contract, I saw the clause saying that client had to sign contract or it was null and void. I refused to sign.

Up to then I had been dealing with a bloke - suddenly his boss appeared. She kept talking to me about general stuff - and was showing more and more cleavage. Finally I was almost drolling - she asked me one more time to sign. I said no and her jacket was pulled firmly shut.

I was only 25 at the time - amazing I said no really. Maybe I should have seen how far she would have gone to get a signature!

If you had signed and relaised you shouldn't have done so you could have ended up feeling a right tit instead of just looking at two! Just goes to show that in this age of political correctness, equality and all that b*ll*cks, dirty tricks still go on.

Comment

How come I dont get cleavage showing agents ?

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  How come I dont get cleavage showing agents ?
                  Cos you don't have a skillset?
                  Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
                  X