• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bizzare Spam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizzare Spam

Huh !
    Network Rail's measurement train passed at high speed through Grayrigg on the West Coast Main Line on 21 February. In an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show, Rosen recalled how her husband's grandmother passed along the family china to them as a wedding gift, but she needed more settings.
    A spokesman said they were also looking for a fourth man.
    is open daily to the public. Achten Sie darauf, dass alle Teilnehmer sich an der Diskussion beteiligen. But don't forget the more mundane things you need to do to protect your life together - including updating your homeowners insurance. Well-behaved applications should not write to these locations except when first installed, or for maintenance, both of which are administrative tasks.
    This was the lead-in to some reflections on why people bother to contribute to open source software. Hohle Worte ohne Substanz werden schnell entlarvt.
    Kursk fue la mayor batalla de tanques de todos los tiempos, la batalla definitiva de titanes.
    Rahan Arshad, 36, showed the "love messages" on his wife Uzma Rahan's phone to her brother Rahat Ali, 27, Manchester Crown Court heard.
    Was ist das Ziel des Vortrags - Ihr Ziel? Now try reading them. A good bridge-building talk.
    The Labour-run authority says the new system will give more children a better chance of getting into popular schools, but some parents are protesting.
    Pc Bown, who will work in a domestic abuse support unit, said she wanted to thank the people who had sent messages of support to herself and her family. Bei Beratung werden Sie beraten.
    I love solving problems. "We are shocked and devastated someone could hurt him. I decided to be methodical. ich habe da noch eine Frage an Sie
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

And then does it give you 1p stock prices? I get about 30 of these per day
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'm not reading all that, can someone summarise please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz .
        I'm not reading all that, can someone summarise please.
        it means they are selling penis enlargement pills

Comment

that was it just that nothing else, no URL no GIF/JPG, nothing

disappointed of Surbiton
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Eh? makes perfect sense Sturmkraft fünf to me.

If you don't get und so sagte ich zu ihm the gist of that, then I reckon you may be a gerade ein kleines bitte bit simple.
            Call the cops

Comment

Is it one of Sally Annes posts?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                Is it one of Sally Annes posts?

My posts make sense to most Bagpuss. Then again, I always knew you were "special".
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Random text to outwit the spam detectors on the email system.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

If spam blockers use a point-scoring system to assess originating domains for spaminess then maybe it's a spam-free but random email sent to large numbers of recipients, with the intention of weighting that domain away from a "junk" rating, if you see what I mean.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X