• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the evening!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for the evening!

My lads away out, so it'll be me in my pj's on the sofa, playing my beloved bingo

and possibly hot dog toasties for tea

Perfection!
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    My lads away out, so it'll be me in my pj's on the sofa, playing my beloved bingo

and possibly hot dog toasties for tea

Perfection!
    WTF is a hot dog toastie?
    Call the cops

Comment

Nice. I'll be giving shed-a-stalker advice to an old friend over a couple of pints - then heading home, punching any rude London commuting feckers in the chops on the way, and tearing the suit into tiny little pieces indoors, changing into some casual gear and laughing until Monday when it starts all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
        WTF is a hot dog toastie?

Its a toastie, with hot dogs in it!

Get a clue!

Take 4 slices of bread, buttered.
        Take 8 hot dogs and slice them down the middle.
        Heat up breville toastie machine, and place 2 slices of bread in it (butter side down!)
        Lay 8 hot dog slices on each slice of bread, and cover with the remaining 2 slices of bread (butter side up).
        Close the machine and cook for approx. 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
        Serve with brown sauce and a cup of tea.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

My g/f calls it her beloved rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz .
            My g/f calls it her beloved rabbit
            if she loves her rabbit that much jaws, then you're clearly not up to the task mate.

HTH

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Get a clue!

Heat up breville toastie machine, and place 2 slices of bread in it (butter side down!)
              Lay 8 hot dog slices on each slice of bread, and cover with the remaining 2 slices of bread (butter side up).
              **** me, that sounds ******* awful.

Popular up north I'd imagine though.
              Call the cops

Comment

Get a clue!

How's the diet going?
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  How's the diet going?
                  Sounds like it's well on track.

That's a low calorie meal in her part of the world.
                  Call the cops

Comment

if she loves her rabbit that much jaws, then you're clearly not up to the task mate.

HTH

Hey she gets the full 2 minute treatment every night.

Comment

Working...
                    X