• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a bunch of b*llsh*t

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bunch of b*llsh*t

Old Sky Sports Snooze

Thanks to Sky, some of the non-premium Sky channels, like Sky One and Sky News are no longer available. They've picked up their ball and gone home.

We believe that Sky want to limit your choice and force consumers into switching service.

At a time when Sky are taking content away, Virgin Media is standing up for consumers, making sure you get a better deal and giving you more. More films. More TV. More control. All through our on demand service.

I want Sky Sports News back!!! I've paid for it, and now I don't have it I can't really see how I have 'a better deal'.
    Cats are evil.

I dont understand - is this another virgin media thing? Whats happenning?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Yes, this is the same Virgin Media thing as before. I'm annoyed, didn't think Sky Sports News was affected because I'm a Sky Sports subscriber.

I've just copied the 'witty' screen you now get on Telewest channel 515.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Anybody got a freeview box? Want to watch Television X for free?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Round about 11.20pm you'll get the code here....
          http://www.deathgrip.co.uk/free/
          TVX is total rubbish btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Toad
            Round about 11.20pm you'll get the code here....
            http://www.deathgrip.co.uk/free/
            TVX is total rubbish btw.
            That's the one, it might be sh1te but I get a kick out of getting something for nothing.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
              Don't worry about it. Football is a boring game, anyway.
              No, worse than that, it's a proles game.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Just remember that "Virgin Media" is in fact NT feking L... with the bearded twat grafted on...
                Oh no no no no no - I can handle you lot slagging Tony Blair, but surely you cant see anythign wrong with Branson!!!
                I'm honestly tempted to switch to vigrin media now just to support him.

The guy rocks - I've had Virgin Mobile, Virgin Internet, Virgin wines Even had a Virgin credit card - never had any problems with any bit of it! Its always a pleasure using or having anything that guy puts his name to.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

So why did he go for NTL - it's damaging his reputation just by being associated with the pile of cr*p that is NTL.

SA: You forgot Virgin Trains - they're ace too

Comment

Originally posted by Back In Business
                    So why did he go for NTL - it's damaging his reputation just by being associated with the pile of cr*p that is NTL.

SA: You forgot Virgin Trains - they're ace too
                    Virgin Upper class is the D's B's too.

Comment

Working...
                    X