• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Early morning thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early morning thread

Post here if you got a worm.

Originally posted by AtW
    Sorry, I cant help making this joke: So this is how u make 5000 posts !

Technically speaking , I don't know if I have a worm because I don't have Anti Virus installed. Why pay for anyvirus when all you have to remember is "Don't run unknown exes" ?
    Last edited by 2uk; 2 March 2007, 02:21.

Comment

Got a one eyed trouser snake....
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Would you like me too?
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          Is that the same as getting 'wood' ?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
            Why pay for anyvirus when all you have to remember is "Don't run unknown exes" ?
            Good one!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
            X