• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sorry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry

For the mobile phone link further down the page.

It looks like someone has discovered my password and posted a link under my name. I have a good idea who it is and I suspect he also posts on here.

Sorry in particular to 'Threaded' who it appears has already opened the same link.

For what it's worth it is actually quite funny, but definitely not worksafe. I've removed the offending link (but have bookmarked it first).

To the mods - Ban me if you like - To be honest I'm not bothered either way.

Originally posted by benn0
    For the mobile phone link further down the page.

It looks like someone has discovered my password and posted a link under my name. I have a good idea who it is and I suspect he also posts on here.

Sorry in particular to 'Threaded' who it appears has already opened the same link.

For what it's worth it is actually quite funny, but definitely not worksafe. I've removed the offending link (but have bookmarked it first).

Can't you delete the post?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

No.

Comment

not a problem. saying 'sorry' and deleting the link usually always works.

Just read the context more thoroughly. if this happens again, please let us know.
        Last edited by scotspine; 2 March 2007, 08:38.

Comment

Originally posted by benn0
          Nor are we.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
            Nor are we.

The fact that you bothered to reply tells me you are.

Comment

Who are you? Who are you?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X