• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Friday!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday!!!!!

Its scarey how quickly these weeks go by!!!

Are we all in the Friday spirit today?
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Yes, yes I am.

Comment

No I will drink the friday spirit in the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Its scarey how quickly these weeks go by!!!

Out on the p*ss with the lads tonight and its the wifes turn for kiddie duties tomorrow morning !!!! Got the mother of all colds but I'll battle through for the sake of my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
          Out on the p*ss with the lads tonight and its the wifes turn for kiddie duties tomorrow morning !!!! Got the mother of all colds but I'll battle through for the sake of my friends.
          get some Columbian marching powder, that will sort out your blocked nose.

Comment

You're such a trooper
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
              No I will drink the friday spirit in the afternoon

Thats what Fridays are for!!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz .
                get some Columbian marching powder, that will sort out your blocked nose.
                Approx 8 pints of Tetleys and a few bags of crisps will have me happy enough, I'll worry about blockages on Saturday morning.

Comment

I am b@lloxed - went out on monday and last night. Will go home and chill out at home with a couple of beers. This commuting to town mallarky is getting to me!! :-) Have fun one and all....! TGIF

Comment

Approx 8 pints of Tetleys and a few bags of crisps will have me happy enough, I'll worry about blockages on Saturday morning.
                    Thats rather a lot of tea!

Comment

Working...
                    X