• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phone with e-mail client.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone with e-mail client.

Hi,
    Can anybody recommend a phone which as an e-mail client installed on it ?

Not just the sort that you can use a browser for or that downloads e-mails as texts - one that actually has Outlook or similar installed on it.

Thanks
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Like Windows Mobile?

this sort of thing?

Comment

I have the HTC P3300 but it's badged as an Orbit XDA by O2. Cracking phone - even has built in Sat nav.

Comment

Originally posted by Back In Business
        Like Windows Mobile?

this sort of thing?

yep thats the sort of thing - thanks !

are there lots of this type of phone about ?
        Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
          I have the HTC P3300 but it's badged as an Orbit XDA by O2. Cracking phone - even has built in Sat nav.
          I have the HTC Wizard, which is badged as XDA Mini S by O2. Windows Mobile 5, slide-out keyboard, small enough to use as a normal phone.
          God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

There are a few - nearly all of them made by HTC. Every operator has one - they just re-brand them.

Comment

Having always used Nokias, I took the plunge and bought a SE P990i. Never regretted the decision once. I also bought a Nokia N73 for the missus and that's pretty good...
              Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

The one I use (SonyEricssonSamsung P2500i) is the best, but they will not be producing it until 2025. It's so good then I'd wait if I were you.

HTH

threaded

Comment

Treo

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
                    I have the HTC Wizard, which is badged as XDA Mini S by O2. Windows Mobile 5, slide-out keyboard, small enough to use as a normal phone.
                    Unhappy with mine:
                    Phone quality very poor compared with a dedicated phone.
                    Very short battery life.
                    Unable to control volume an different applications. (One setting does all)
                    Not sufficient setting for WiFi, Wap etc.
                    Very Slow CPU, therefore all apps run slow
                    Camera very poor quality with no focus adjustment. (You can not even use it to photograph A4)
                    O2 have very little technical information on the phone and very poor support for configuration.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X