• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Opinionated geeks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinionated geeks

Is there anything techies DON'T have an opinion on or is it in they're nature to be "experts" on every subject and always know best?

Your opinions please.

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Is there anything techies DON'T have an opinion on or is it in they're nature to be "experts" on every subject and always know best?

Your opinions please.
    I didn't realise you were a techie Dim?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I have no opinion on this.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

So in your opinion you hold no opinion on this subject? Well that's just your opinion really isn't it?

Comment

Dunno about others but I know my limits and always say: "Sorry I am not an expert in ....." when I really do lack expertise in chosen field.

Comment

Yes AtW, know your limits.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Yes.

In my opinion.

Next please !
              It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Your opinions please.
                Just remember, opinions are like arseholes - everyone's got one so with that, they're not that special after all.

Comment

"Dunno about others but I know my limits and always say: "Sorry I am not an expert in ....." when I really do lack expertise in chosen field."

I have never ever heard you say 'Sorry I am not an expert in....'

Atw you are CUK's Lisa Simpson and I claim my crisp fiver.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    Dunno about others but I know my limits and always say: "Sorry I am not an expert in ....." when I really do lack expertise in chosen field.
                    "Sorry I am not an expert in ....."

That should be your bleeding signature you muppet.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X