• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bbc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbc

Now I read an article the other day about the BBC wanting to advertise on their website for overseas users. For - it's only fair on the license payers, against - it would work against the BBC's 'non biased' view point.

So check this article.

And I quote
    The BBC hopes that the deal will help it reach YouTube's monthly audience of more than 70 million users and drive extra traffic to its own website.
    Admittedly,
    The BBC hopes that the deal will help it reach YouTube's monthly audience of more than 70 million users and drive extra traffic to its own website.
    But foocking come on. Who's paying for the servers to manage this? Joe Bloggs in the UK. They keep asking for more and more money to pay for all these services that, "the public demand." But who's demanding all these extras? Methinks it's the people inside the BBC massaging their own multi media egos.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Last item on page, no comments. To the rescue. Is it a bird, is it a plane. No its xoggoth,super noble etc.

PS More interesting than the other crap on here today. ATW saying 1 or oooh etc. Tomorrow he will say "wo e up" and lots of idiots will reply.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 2 March 2007, 15:32.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
    X