• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emails from Gordon Brown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emails from Gordon Brown

Does anybody else get emails from a guy at Monster called Gordon Brown? It freaked me out when I first saw it and I thought it was a joke but, having spoke to him, I know it isn't!

I am sure there isn't a single joke or "hate mail" he hasn't come across!

Poor chap - what a nightmare name!!!

Originally posted by Mustang
    Does anybody else get emails from a guy at Monster called Gordon Brown? It freaked me out when I first saw it and I thought it was a joke but, having spoke to him, I know it isn't!

I am sure there isn't a single joke or "hate mail" he hasn't come across!

Poor chap - what a nightmare name!!!
    I'm watching you.

Comment

Talking of unfortunate names, where I currently ply my trade, there's a chap in the address book called Dick Monster. And when you look him up, with surname first, it comes out as "Monster Dick".

And his middle initial is P.

His parents should be shot.

Comment

Working...
      X