• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Penta 'Consulting'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penta 'Consulting'

Has anyone ever had a call returned from these people ?

They actually mention their investors in people on the website therefore they are tulip by default.

Comment

Are you a lorry driver SP ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
        Have you seen his rig?

http://www.paccar.com/newsreleases/images/daf_xf.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956

We are ISO 9001 accredited and adopt a values driven approach in all our dealings.

wtf does that mean, i hate tulipe guff like this that means fek all.
          whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
            An employed one I believe.

IGMC

Comment

i've just spent a year with penta...

i thought they were very good... always paid up and very flexible. The agent was keen and polite and made all the right noises..
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

One of the better agencies
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

As Christopher Biggins used to say "sofari so good". Never been taken out to lunch yet though, tight bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass
                    As Christopher Biggins used to say "sofari so good". Never been taken out to lunch yet though, tight bastards.
                    Why should they take you out to lunch? They're not your client.

If anything, YOU should take THEM out to lunch because they ARE !!
                    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Working...
                    X