• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How not to take a driving test ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How not to take a driving test ...

cbs5.com

(CBS) DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. Most people called to take a driving test at the DMV park their car in the lot and take a seat inside to wait their turn, but an 80-year-old woman was caught on camera skipping one crucial step - she drove her 1990 Mercury right through the wall of the Deerfield Beach DMV office in Florida, smashing into the waiting room and injuring 11 people.

The state supplied videotape from a surveillance camera to CBS station WFOR-TV in Miami on Monday that shows people waiting patiently to take their test or get a license renewal on Valentine’s Day. Without warning, the wall disintegrated and the woman's car smashed right into the people in the waiting area.

The camera shows people rushing up to the woman, Therese Smith of Boca Raton, Fla., who was still buckled in with her seat belt. Inexplicably, a man in a Superman costume could be seen walking around the car, but he did not stop to help the driver or any of the victims.

None of the people waiting in line were seriously hurt.

Inexplicably, a man in a Superman costume could be seen walking around the car, but he did not stop to help the driver or any of the victims.
    WTF?

Comment

It was :

1: A woman

2: A woman in a car

i.e. A recipe for disaster

If it's got tits or wheels it's going to give you trouble...
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        It was :

Not always a bad thing....
        Boobs on bikes NZ

Comment

erm..... nsfw!
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
            It was :

Lorry drivers golden rule:

Its its a 4x4: worry.
            Its its a women driving a 4x4: panic.

I tulip you not the amount of times I see women in 4x4s taking more room on the road than I would need in an artic is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
              So theoretically the worst conceivable combination is a woman driving a 4x4, wearing a trilby hat, smoking a pipe, with a nodding dog in the back window, talking on a mobile phone, adjusting her makeup in the rear view mirror, and turning round to slap a couple of boisterous kids in the back seat.

I was behind someone like that only the other day, silly cow.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I tulip you not the amount of times I see women in 4x4s taking more room on the road than I would need in an artic is scary.
                Are you a trucker?
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Lorry drivers golden rule:

Is there a rule that says a certain number of HGV's per day must take a rest lying on their sides across all three lanes of the motorway?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                  X